Tuesday, October 23, 2007

New Blog Launch

Tomorrow will be the Launch of the New & Improved SportsGerbil Sports Blog! What a great day to launch on the same day as Game 1 of the World Series.

Why SportsGerbil? It was a nickname given to me in 5th grade by an old youth group leader. He compared me talking sports to a gerbil running on one of those wheels. Neither stop once they get started. Anyone want to make a logo? Haha

I hope you the enjoy it, and if you would like to write for the blog send me your resume, and if I like you I will send you a drug test form. Seriously, if you want to write contact me with a call, E-mail, smoke signal, etc. Enjoy!

Pat Morgan

For Pat Morgan's Older Posts:
SportsGerbil's Xanga Blog

1 comment:

Yuri Gladkov said...

Hello, regarding the music, please check out my anti-war stuff: Gravitator's CD "Democracy Tanks" is out now!